Hiking camp for Druzhynnyky | August 1-10, 2018
To celebrate the 70th anniversary of the Ukrainian Youth Association of Canada, one initiative is the planning of a 10 day hiking camp for Druzhynnyky and Senjory in Yukon and Alaska.
The camp is limited to only 25 participants. Therefore, register fast! Participant registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis
– Dates: Wednesday, August 1 – Friday, August 10, 2018
– Age of participants: 18+
– Number of participants: Max. 25
– Cost: approximately $1,800 – 1,900 per person
– Registration deadline: January 31st, 2018 – keep in mind first-come, first-served
– Registration fee deadlines: January 31st, 2018 – $500 ( ‘non-refundable’)
April 31, 2018 – remaining balance (‘post-dated’ cheque)
Forms: registration form, registration fee, medical form, and release/privacy agreement. Please send these form to the National office (address below). Keep in mind that you are not registered until you provide us with your registration fee.
Ukrainian Youth Association of Canada (CYM)
9 Plastics Ave.
- every participant is repsonsible for booking their own flights from their respective city to WhiteHorse, Yukon. Airlines fly through Calgary and Vancouver. AirNorth is an affordable airline/ticket.
Click PDF to download the respective files:
Registration Form: PDF
Medical form: PDF
For more informations, please contact Danylo at email@example.com