Thank you to all those who have registered to date for Sumenyata and Husenyata. While we will still be accepting registrations for these camps through May 1, please note that as of this date, there are no motel rooms available for that week.If you still wish to register a child for either of those camps and would like to request a motel room, in the order of requests you will be put on a wait list in case there may be a cancellation. Otherwise, may we suggest camping on Oselia, or looking into staying at a closer motel – i.e. Thunderbird, Devil’s Head, etc. as parents have done in the past.